View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 08:20 PM   #15
Isles8008
Connoisseur
Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Nexus 10, Kindle Paperwhite, iRiver Story HD
Text getting darker

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
The fonts DO appear darker and more "solid" - I habitually use a sans-serif font for reading - which (of all the standard font choices) shows the improvement the best.
Now I have been switching in and out of different menus and eBooks for around an hour. It seems that fonts are getting darker as time goes on! Perhaps the pixels are adjusting to the new settings; a sort of technical stretch, if you will. I just turned on an overhead light, and now fonts really look darker.
Isles8008 is offline   Reply With Quote