View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 03:03 AM   #145
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Slow Cooker Superfood Recipes (Healthy Eats) [Kindle Edition] Susan Daniels (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Cooker-Superfo...digital-text_1

It happened to me and I'm sure it's happened to you too. I became bored cooking the same things the same way every night. And I was concerned that the way I prepared my meals wasn't providing me or my family with enough nutrients to help ensure our good health.

All that changed when my friend recommended that I start using a slow cooker.

I love my slow cooker. It's a unique way to prepare meals. Slow cooking is not as fast as pressure cooking. The food simmers for hours, slowly enhancing every last bit of flavor possible. The results are terrific -- a delicious, even distribution of flavors throughout your dish. And it requires such little effort.

In fact, I came to love slow cooking so much, I was inspired to write Slow Cooker Superfood Recipes (Healthy Eats).

Slow cooking is convenient and easy.* Everything goes into the pot at the same time. All you need to do is prepare your ingredients beforehand, pop them in, set the dial, and free up time to do whatever you want until your slow-cooked meal is ready to serve. How simple is that?

Here's the other great thing about slow cooking and my book, Slow Cooker Superfood Recipes: It's an incredible way to deliciously introduce superfoods into your diet

My collection of 53 Slow Cooker Superfood recipes covers the full spectrum of superfood dishes, including:
Meat
Poultry
Vegetarian
Seafood
Soups
Side Dishes
Snacks

These are the same recipes that I've prepared in our test kitchen. I chose them for this book because they are easy to prepare, bursting with flavor and packed with nutrients to keep you and your family healthy.

I hope you become as inspired while reading this book and trying my recipes as I was while writing it.

To delicious eating and your good health!
Susan Daniels
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote