View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 03:32 PM   #54
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Now that I think of it, the first e-book I ever read was one of Shakespeare's plays back in the 1990's. The "reader" was a 386SX PC. This was when there were all these CD bundles when CD-ROM drives were still new. One of the CDs was the complete works of Shakespeare. It wasn't a good experience, and I didn't finish reading it. Reading on a DOS screen wasn't fun. I think experiences like that turned people off to the idea of e-books for quite some time.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote