View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 07:26 AM   #438
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
As calibre support for .lrf has waned in recent years, please check that it is functional. If so, then I will upload it as well as other formats to our MR ebookk library (btw, .epub, .mobi, and my own .imp versions were created at the same time as the .lrf version was created).
Although I haven't read this yet, at a quick glance it looks fine and not littered with errors, and it works fine on my prs 505.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, I'm a total ignoramus where html is concerned. A techie friend has tried for years to teach me html code, but it's all gobbledygook to me!

I still convert epub using Calibre. I hate the way epubs look on old Sony's; any zooming, even to medium, creates a narrow column of text down the centre of the page.
I'm so glad that peeps on here understand all the technical stuff.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote