View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 01:07 PM   #326
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
1. I personally don't care how many times a book is nominated. If people are interested in it for that month they will 2nd & 3rd it, and then vote for it. If they are not interested then they won't. I'm pretty sure that if Storm Front was nominated for Romance it would be ignored.

2. I have no problems with Mystery & Non-Fiction being switched. But then again I'm flexible that way, you know when I'm not whining, asking questions, or making suggestions.

I'll be in the hospital having suegery tomorrow, maybe they'll cure me of having opinions.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote