View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 10:37 PM   #70
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas0039 View Post
Does anyone know if the ads with long expiration dates automatically show up for a new Kindle? In other words, can I count on getting the offer for something expiring in August?

Also, tubemonkey, much thanks for updating the first post to keep current. How considerate is that!

Thanks
I seriously doubt previous offers will be available, but don't know for sure. I need confirmation from new owners about the offers appearing on their Kindles.

Amazon gives you 4 days to claim an offer. Once claimed, you then have anywhere from 1 to 3 months to redeem it. If you miss the deadline for claiming it, I believe you're out of luck.

Thanks and you're welcome
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote