View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 08:17 AM   #9
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Karina, if you want a very productive and useful application, take GoodReader from iOS for iPad and do all features that program have.

But do not do a "fantasy" file manager as iAnnotatePDF (the second best PDF utility in iOS).

I'm currently not using my ICONIA TAB due lack of a good PDF Viewer/Annotator. RepliGo seems good but it lacks some essentials features like margin cropping...

When I go gome I will purchase your application and test it. I would like to do now at work but my Iconia has exhausted the battery. I forgot to put to charge last night.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote