View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 08:03 PM   #12
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by erictoma View Post
Thank you buddy
But I newbie so LCD screens scare me a lot, not able to pass all my days plugging and unplugging to charge the batteries.
How many time do you charge your lcd gadget per week ? how long do their batteries last?
thanks
Eric, the jetBook and the jetBook Lite are put out by Ectaco, an electronic dictionary company. They both come with an English dictionary which is very good for helping people who wish to learn the English language.

The JBL uses four AA batteries. All of us here with one have bought eight rechargeable batteries and a charger, so you can swap out the first set with the second set when the first set runs down. I swap out my batteries once every two weeks, after about 25 hours of reading.

The JB has an internal battery, and I believe it lasts about 22 hours of reading. You then need to charge it, which takes four hours. People with devices with internal batteries charge them overnight before they get too low.

Do not confuse the reflective TFT screen of the JBL and the JB with the backlit LCD screens of the Nook Color and the iPad. The reflective TFT screens use very little power in comparison.

Hope that helps!

And congrats to the Als!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote