View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 09:36 AM   #23
K. Molen
Addict
K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 3, Nexus 10, Nexus 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttomm46
it was shelling out 50 bucks for the 1 year thing that got to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttomm46 View Post
i goofed sigh
I know this is a slightly old thread, but depending on your own ethics and morals, you could use that extended warranty to get yourself a new Nexus 7 when they (are rumoured to) launch later this year or early next year.

Personally I've been told too many times to count that "this warranty covers absolutely everything, even 'accidental' (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) damages" so I don't think I'd feel too bad taking advantage of an extended warranty. Although it obviously depends on the circumstances of how that warranty was sold to me and what the fine print says.
K. Molen is offline   Reply With Quote