View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 12:46 PM   #66
alexxx
Connoisseur
alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
waste away.
sorry if I intruded -
I just saw a lot of sarcasm for a thing I love, and I said that I believe people thinking so is losing a lot. Sorry, but this is my position.
I want to excuse me for having used the term zealot, I shouldnt have.
Regarding the question about being something of a troll for holding similar positions on an ebook forum, oh boy... I risk repeating me, but damn if this is not a sad thing to read! Do you really want one mind, one language, one opinion? I swear, I read and used this forum for years, and enjoyed it. Now I dont feel so welcome anymore...
alexxx is offline   Reply With Quote