View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 08:46 PM   #17
Tom Swift
Addict
Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (plus lots of older devices)
I tried the new program and received an error. My command line was c:/comiclrf.pl -n "*.cbr"

I had six different cbr files in the directory and I noticed that it seemed to be converting all six together into one large file, instead of six different files. Did I set up the command line wrong?
After it finished, it gave me this error message...

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.
LRS2LRF failed! at c:\Documents and Settings\.......\comiclrf.pl line 172"

I am going to try some variations on how I set up the command line and see what happens.
Tom Swift is offline   Reply With Quote