View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 08:08 PM   #32
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgs
In the Settings/Output File Settings/Set Path, I have been successful in putting selected files in a directory of my choice. I just don't seem to be able to load a BD file that I saved to my desktop yesterday "before" I did a proper installation.

I am a bit nervous to go back to Reader mode. Where is the Top Menu Bar? It seemed like I had nothing.
The "Top Menu Bar" is the series of high level menu names that each produce a drop down menu. From left it reads File, Edit, Format, ..., Configuration, and Help. If you can't see it, try pressing and releasing the ALT key, pressing the left arrow key three times, and pressing enter. This should show the Configuration drop down menu.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote