View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 09:33 PM   #7
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
In the past I had a Kindle NT and a DXG, I sold both. I tried always not to buy DRMed stuff, but sometimes I had to.

But gosh, here I am again, dealing with Amazon DRMs after three years I could do without them, reporting "ONE OF THE REASONS EBOOK BUYERS HATE DRMs"

PROBLEM:
I want to study this PRC ebook, which happens to be a Topaz, so it says Calibre.

I can read it with my Android device (Kindle for A.), but I have a 9.7" eink non-Amazon device, want to use that. Went checking Alf's stuff, downloaded his Calibre plugin, installed it, tried again the "Convert" command: no success. Should I perform it differently?

Went in the Plugins section, double clicked that specific one, it asked me to use my PID / SN. Which I cannot recall, both my devices are sold and I can't find it on myAmazon account, since I de-registered those Kindles.

So what? Thank you people for help

Note: I don't have any Kindle for pc installed on my pc since long. I have that book in my Calibre library, and I think I've put it there from my Android app...Or maybe I downloaded it in the past from Amazon to pc: I can't remember. I had happily forgotten all this stuff...

Last edited by lorenzoens; 10-04-2013 at 09:43 PM.