View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 10:05 AM   #32
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
My first computer was a Radio Shack one. Didn't have an accessible hard drive. Everything was done with floppies. 5 1/4 and 3 1/2. Next one was a Packard Bell. It had a 27 mb hard drive. I remember the sales person telling me I would never in a million years use all that memory.

I remember my brother in law, cousin and myself had a program that ran in DOS to message each other. I don't remember the name of the program now. It ran off a phone line. Had the computer and phone line hooked up to a switch box. It was like text messaging in the stone age. When the phone would ring my daughter used to say why don't you just call each other on the phone.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote