View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:29 AM   #77
khseal
Enthusiast
khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dos1 View Post
AFAIR they live in /usr/share/matchbox/vfolder
I can't check it right now, so there may be some small difference, but I hope you'll find it

More info: https://matchbox-project.org/documen...mbdesktop.html

BTW. My compilation of matchbox-desktop is hacked to not include entries from Game directory in Applications one, which otherwise would contain all available entries. Remember that while creating your own folders
I already understood the folders. How you to install Gajim?
Quote:
It REALLY needs so eink target love it is ever going to run without horror-story graphics. How are you at maths? GM and Hawhill have both posted solutions to the issue - one of which (or something similar) - needs integrating in the minitube build.
I think minitub will not work well on the e-link. I watched the video on e-link. The quality was poor.
khseal is offline   Reply With Quote