View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #23
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by qlob View Post
It does look like a potential debricking tool (but only if you have myts installed...). I can't boot main, but when it was cycling through, i just did
Code:
touch /mnt/us/ENABLE_DIAGS
or something to that effect. so now i just leave it in diags for now until i get everything back to original...
Keep it plugged in though. Some kindle models COMPLETELY DRAIN the battery so it needs to charge quite awhile in fastboot mode before it will even boot back into diags again. I thought I had bricked both of my K4s when I left them "powered down" in diags...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote