View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 02:40 PM   #20
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I picked up two Cherry Ames books with the 90%-off codes--$1.32 apiece! Now I need only two more to complete my digital set, but for some reason Kobo doesn't carry those two titles. I'm going to wait till tomorrow to use the 75% codes, so as not to upset the credit card company with multiple purchases.

Am I the only one who had problems with purchasing? I kept getting a message that the purchase could not be completed. But then when I tried to start over, I found that the book was listed in my library. (Luckily, I only got charged once.) I also had problems downloading--I couldn't. I finally went to another computer that doesn't have ADE and was able to get the acsm file and transfer it to ADE.
The Something went wrong error is common and has been for months. Ignore it. You will find the books added to your library.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote