View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 08:21 AM   #7
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
"According to the International Digital Publishing Forum (idpf) and the Association of American Publishers (AAP), E-Book sales have continued to show growth in an overall struggling industry, with more than 200% increase compared to last year."

I'm afraid my Kindle purchases were largely responsible for this trend - esp. after I got my K2 in Q3 2008. Just can't stop punching that "Buy Now With One-Click" button!

P.S. I'm not Dutch
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote