View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 01:15 PM   #9
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Thumbs up Thriller! - LOTTO: BLOOD MONEY

If it's a thriller you crave, please check out my husband's book LOTTO: BLOOD MONEY, available in ePub, Kindle, and paperback. This story has an unexpected ending!

5-star review by a reader at Amazon.com:
Quote:
An excellent book for an enjoyable read

I loved the premise of this work: someone buying a lottery ticket for you then wanting a share of the millions after you win.

The author does a great job developing this premise, with powerful and lively characters. Descriptions are woven seamlessly into the storyline, something that most authors miss. The dialogues ring true and the storyline is very real and possible.

An excellent book for an enjoyable read.
See the links in my earlier posts. Thanks for looking!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote