View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 11:45 PM   #34
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
I hate hate hate grey - its's a friggin' non-color that can't make up its mind if it wants to be white or black when it grows up.
I also abhor grey. Perhaps grey won't ever grow up; it appears to be a colour commonly associated with old age. Apple's decades-long obsession with greyness in all shades and tones is perplexing. (Now you no longer can purchase a black iPhone 5s, either; it's called "space-grey", although, as some have observed, space itself is not grey.) Fortunately, I use virtually no Apple software (not even Safari), because you are guaranteed to get an overdose of greyness if you do.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote