View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 04:36 PM   #561
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
I've seen an author, after a bad review, "rally the troops" in a forum once, also posting said review, and I swore I would never read a thing she wrote (at that point in time all her titles were contemporary romances). The thread was subsequently deleted, but there were many comments to this particular review, and I had to wonder if any of the commenters had even read her book. FWIW, it looked to me that the reviewer had legitimate concerns.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, and not all are going to be positive. *shrugs*
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote