View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:46 PM   #3
mdovell
Zealot
mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle DX
I'm kinda torn on the thing myself because I like amazon's content and the services of google.

The LTE 8.9 might be good but I'm not sure how often I'd be out of a given hotspot.

How well does amazon prime work on the galaxy? I figure if you can get prime for videos that pretty much changes things a bit. I have no doubt the fire has a great display and audio. That being said how much of android market was side loaded to it? I've sideloaded amazon app store to a google tv and some of it works.
mdovell is offline   Reply With Quote