View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 05:04 PM   #9
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
@geekmaster: thanks a lot for the explanations, that was very helpful! I'll try to "ssh-enable" my diags now, and will report back.

Just one question:

Yes, sure... but that assumes that the device can be put into usb downloader mode in the first place. Did you succeed in doing so, and if so, how?
Oh... Wait... Yeah, that... This isn't the first time I made that stupid claim in this forum. Now if we could just make it TRUE... Not so much false, as just premature (I hope)...

The problem is, I keep forgetting that I used NiLuJe's USBNet hack, repackaged for the PW (plus the "idme -d" command) and just fall into the old patterns of thought here.

Okay guys, to help me stop making this mistake, please find the PW "magic key"!

Last edited by geekmaster; 11-02-2012 at 07:15 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote