View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 06:10 PM   #2
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterSm View Post
Because I'm still building up collections etc and keep changing my mind on naming etc I normally just copy the generated mobi files to a non calibre store (usb stick) and delete them out of the Calibre database..until I change my mind again and need to update it. I plan to build a full catalog once Ive got everything as i want it
Uh oh. Please, please tell us that you deleted the mobi format by using the Remove Books option from the drop down menu within calibre and that you did not manually remove the mobi files from the folders that calibre created.

Last edited by Synamon; 03-09-2012 at 06:14 PM.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote