View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 11:57 AM   #14
cfo
Connoisseur
cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO, iPhone4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
Ender's Game was the first thing that came to my mind when I read the OP's post. In fact, I see things just the opposite of the OP. I find that the kids in most of the books I read are more intelligent than the average kids in real life. Not that this bothers me, I still like the stories.
Same here. Very intelligent, deeper thinking, etc.

I remember when the TV show, Dawson's Creek, came out. Tons of people were so into that show because it was the first drama where teens acted more like adults and had the vocabulary of college professors. But, everyone who saw the show always said the same thing: no kids really talk like that.

It's all just entertainment.
cfo is offline   Reply With Quote