View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 07:52 PM   #21
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuBiB View Post
if you use Calibre and convert any ePub book to TXT it reads pretty well so i think its not that big of an issue, especially figuring that for $99 bucks ur saving a lot!
Of course, if you do that, you loose any formatting that can't be supported by txt, like italics and bold.

The fact that they support .fb2 suggests that the device should be capable of supporting epub. I have already emailed Ectaco and told them I thought they would loose a lot of sales by not supporting ePub on the device itself and that suggesting that someone use third party software (no matter how good) to convert to .fb2 or .txt was not really supporting those other formats.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote