View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 01:48 PM   #12
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by colin_t View Post
ok I sent a message to your store directly. I'd be disappointing to have to return the device as I think it's great otherwise.

This is one of the new M92s in black, do the posted upgrades work on other devices from this batch? Also does anyone know the password for the zip files? I'd like to give stormchild's suggestion a try
The difference is the colour only. PCB is the same on all devices
I am sure we'll find solution. Actually the version 0309 should make it.
Could you try it again?

Actually you don't need to unzip the file. The installation is only possible from that archive.

Tomorrow I will speak with our dev.team what else could cause problem like yours during installation.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote