View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:51 PM   #24
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
I don't think they should be able to avoid collecting sales taxes, but that would require a change in the law. Amazon is hardly the only on-line retailer that doesn't collect sales taxes, so it doesn't seem fair to single them out.
I agree with you, except that this is mobileread.com, and e-books are the focus of this forum. So no, I think it's fine to single out Amazon within the context of this board.