View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 04:28 PM   #9
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
You'll probably have to charge a Nook Color every night, or every other night, but if that isn't a concern, it works well. The Nook Tablet seems obviously faster to me, so there is a difference you can feel between the two, especially if you're playing movies and that kind of thing, but the Color works well too. I don't think it's the best thing out there, but for $99, it seems like a good deal to me.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote