View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 03:55 AM   #87
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Don't care if they paid me (which they are with price, I suppose ) I wouldn't accept the inane junk of advertising ruining the enjoyable act of reading without distraction.

Once again, a perfectly simple, beneficial experience hijacked in an attempt to get us to accept what "they" think we will accept, for "their" profit.

I despair sometimes..............

That's this month's rant over ........................
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote