View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 07:32 PM   #10
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
Once you have downloaded the source and set up the Environment variable correctly to specify its location, just start up Calibre in the normal way and the source is automatically picked up. Source files automatically supersede binary files if they are newer.
Thanks mate. Well I have tried that, but it seems that changes I make are not being picked up when it runs? For instance just to prove it wasn't my new interface action, I tried changing the implementation code of tweak_epub.py but it seems to be running the compiled version?

At a command prompt when I type echo %CALIBRE_DEVELOP_FROM% it gives me back "c:\calibre" which is my root directory that has a src subdirectory with the changes in.

Something else obvious I am doing wrong?
kiwidude is online now   Reply With Quote