View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 03:43 PM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dis View Post
My problem lies in that whenever I any change at all to an epub file and transfer it over to the 505, I lose all paragraph spacing and all identation.
You should test how your files look in Adobe Digital Editions (it's free), since the mobile version of the same rendering engine is inside the Sony Readers. The ADE engine has more than a few quirks, and you're never quite sure how things will work out in it.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote