View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 01:27 PM   #24
medard
Wizard
medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Electronic Paper
I once met a very famous literary critic and he told me that he never reads anything that is not published by a reputed publishing house. And I thought that might be the reason why is so smart. He does not waste his time with garbage, he only takes the best.

There's a difference between The New York Times and USA Today. What you read builds your education and your manners. Why not take the best? Or at least something better.
medard is offline   Reply With Quote