View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 05:40 AM   #41
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbbb View Post
Ok. I have the programme in the same directory, all on the desktop at the moment. Do I use the compiled version or another version?
The compiled version, it's the only one containing the actual machine-readable instructions. Extension should be .exe

My setup is as follows: Mobiperl is located in C:\mobiperl together with the ConvertLIT executable (clit.exe). I appended "C:\mobiperl" to my PATH-variable in the way described by Harry above. (Since you're on Vista, it might work a little differently, but the basic idea should be the same.) Then, what I do is simply change to the directory on the CLI and execute the commands I gave above.

You can choose whatever directory you like for the programs, just as long as you put in in the path.

Another option would be to associate LIT-files with lit2mobi. That would get rid of the need to put in in the path, but is a little more complicated. Upside is, you would just need to double click on a file to do a conversion.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote