View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:54 PM   #20
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
As much as I like(d) Fictionwise and their discount codes, this reinforces the habit of stripping the DRM off of purchased books and putting them somewhere safe. We should not be at the whim of any site or company closing its doors. On the DRM front, we should not be put in a position where, in order to keep something we paid money for, we have to circumvent or possibly be breaking a law. That is just unacceptable.
I'm just trying to download some of the MultiFormat books I bought in the past. They are DRM Free already but FW is just down since this 3AM last night.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote