View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 08:45 PM   #389
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
My PW has been 30 miles away for two days now... I guess that's what I get for using USPS free shipping, but still, that's two weeks sooner than my original ship date so I'm THRILLED. If it comes Thursday as Amazon says, I'll be very happy, if it's here when I get home from work tomorrow I'll be ecstatic as I'm off on Thursday. The other three in my house think I'm silly to get another Kindle, but no one seems to want my K3K. Daughter has a Fire, is too busy as a new teacher to do any significant reading, & the other two aren't big readers. I can't wait to try out the light (tomorrow night's O's vs NYY game would be a nice test). I predict it'll take a little time for me to get used to the touch screen.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote