View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 09:57 PM   #6
donB006
Connoisseur
donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle k3G 3.4.2; DXG 2.5.8; DXG 3.1; Iriver Story HD
You have probably figured this out already. In my Firefox when I click on print the dialog shows General, Page Setup and Options tabs. The General tab has the print to file and the pdf choice. The Page Setup shows the size of page to choose. The page size is an easy way to adjust the fonts if your reader automatically zooms to full page as mine does. the Options tab has the header and footer choices for the file name, time and day or the choice --blank-- that I use. The defaults can be modified permanently with the url about:config in the browser.
donB006 is offline   Reply With Quote