View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 01:29 PM   #3
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Ok, finally got a couple keyboards to work. Swiftkey and smart keyboard both work. My Gingerbread apk won't work and flext9 doesn't show up in market.

So now I have at least a decent keyboard. Ok, so now I just need a browser. I would like dolphin hd but it doesn't show up in market. I will use opera mini, but how do I get the web button to give me the option to choose? Last time I rooted I could choose which browser (even when in the home launcher), now it only uses the stock browser.

I want to use the home launcher because I like having my books on the home page.

Also, I checked a button to put it in fullscreen mode, but I don't want it that way. I can't find it though now that I want to change it. Anybody know?
Care is offline   Reply With Quote