View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 11:20 PM   #7
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
The Kindle for Android and Kindle for iOS Apps don't support Collections. Looking at the images on the Amazon website for the Fire it looks like it is running the Kindle for Android app. Collections would be nice, but I can live without them.
I don't use Collections since I rarely have more than ten books loaded at any one time. However, if the Kindle for Android app, which was meant for phones, is the ereader on the Fire, that is a deal breaker.

The Kindle for Android offers no choice of line spacing, margins or font face and the defaults stink. The only options are; 5 font sizes, background color (white, black or sepia) and brightness.

Now, if Amazon got buggins to add mobi DRM to Cool Reader (keeping epub), then you would have something. Fat chance!

Regards - John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote