View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 10:15 AM   #133
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Each forum has different tags. There is already and sold tag for the flea market area and there are already genre tags for the eBook upload area. Why would you want genre tags in the nook area? There should not be books posted there. Ended is used for auctions and we don't do auctions here. There is no reason to bump a thread or to say ended although moderators may need to close one that is getting out of hand.

DAle
I don't want genre tags for the nook forum, I am suggesting genre tags for THIS forum. The Deals, Ferebies, and Resources section?

I don't read Romance novels, and I imagine I'm not the only one. It would be convenient if we could tag the Freebie threads with something to indicate what the freebie is at a glance.

If I see Kindle Freebie: Burning Blood, I can't tell from the title if it's a Romance novel about a hot stud who gives his lady sexeh fevers, or a non-fiction title about CSI techniques for extracting trace evidence via heat analysis of blood, or a Fantasy novel about a wizard who can boil people from the inside, or a SciFi novel about a zombie apocalypse that is distinguished by "hot", feverish zombies.

It'd be nice to narrow things down a bit.

"Ended" would be for free deals that had ended. Did I post this suggestion in the wrong area?

Last edited by anamardoll; 06-16-2011 at 10:19 AM.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote