View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 08:51 AM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
This is very true, for me at least. I use my iPhone 5 fifteen or twenty times every day but might only make 5-6 phone calls a week!

Stitchawl
Likewise. I use mine purely as a pocket computer. I probably make one phone call a month, if that. But that doesn't change the fact that I want something that I can easily carry in my pocket, not a tablet. That's why my iPhone gets 10x as much usage as my iPad.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote