View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 12:38 AM   #3
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Using your message as a guide, I changed the send to device template so that it now has the series included. I placed this in the send to device and in the save template under the plugin for my device.

My template is {author_sort}/{series}/{series_index}{title} - {authors}

It seems to work. However, I am getting an error when calibre tries to 'send metadata to device'. I get this error message:
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 83, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 427, in _sync_booklists
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\prst1\driver.py", line 249, in sync_booklists
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\usbms\driver.py", line 392, in sync_booklists
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\usbms\driver.py", line 390, in write_prefix
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\metadata\book\json_codec.p y", line 122, in encode_to_file
File "json\__init__.py", line 238, in dumps
File "json\encoder.py", line 203, in encode
MemoryError

Did I do something wrong?
Jade Aislin is offline   Reply With Quote