View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 11:53 PM   #58
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I've been playing with the Smart Writing Tool - 7Notes HD Premium some more, and my opinion remains unchanged. It has some nice output options, but I'm fine with those in WritePad. The only real weakness I see in WritePad is in the spell check function. It seems to be very limited. Other than that, it's fantastic in my book. I really don't see how appadvice.com can complain about its speed, then go on to call Smart Writing Tool an "Essential App". Smart Writing Tool is way slower, and while WritePad makes mistakes—as do all handwriting recognition apps—they seem to be far fewer in number and easier to correct.

I won't be bookmarking appadvice.com. I don't think much of their advice.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 07-09-2012 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Cosmetic.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote