View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 10:34 PM   #51
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
AFAIK it doesn't run on 4.1
Actually what doesn't run is the ad-remover hack. I have no idea for the custom-screensaver part. Sorry for this.

we need some feedback for the screensaver hack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I believe one of the screensaver image files needed to be renamed. It may be in the parent "Amazon Kindle" forum...
renaming one of the files is needed for upgrading the fw (only?) .

Quote:
Originally Posted by view_source View Post
Someone else suggested I replace one of the original screensavers into the directory without renaming the file and this also worked.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote