View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 06:43 PM   #4
DMSmillie
Enquiring Mind
DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle 3 (WiFi)
Just email the book (as an attachment) from your gmail account to your Kindle email address then have your Kindle connect to a WiFi network to download the book.

I use the xxx@free.kindle.com email address, and have a wireless home network, so I just switch WiFi on in the Kindle, it hooks up to the network, and the book downloads onto my Kindle (no 3G on this Kindle, just WiFi).

- Donna
DMSmillie is offline   Reply With Quote