View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 09:19 AM   #71
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
I use Bubble UPnP. You just need to turn the WDTV Live on and then the app finds it and can take control. No need to have a TV connected. One caveat: the latest WDTV firmware update broke the ability to do this with FLAC files (which is the format for most of my music). I had to roll back to the previous version.

I also use Jamcast on my PC which Bubble can also see as a 'device'. This allows me to stream anything playing on the PC to the WDTV box. Ideal for Napster or internet radio or podcasts.

Graham
Thanks - I'll have to have a go at doing that!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote