View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 03:18 PM   #1
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Remove Paragraph Formatting

Hi Valloric,

I was wondering if you were planning on putting in an option to remove all formatting to a paragraph or page?

The reason I ask is that I got lots of ebooks in HTML format with a wide variety of formatting and most of the formatting is a mess.

If I had an easy option to remove the formatting from each paragraph and revert it to just a plain (<p> </p> form) paragraph it would make my life much easier.

Also having an option to do the same thing to the whole file and revert all paragraphs to a plain form in one go would also be good but I would like to have at least the option on an individual paragraph as a minimum. Both option would be fantastic.

If you hadn't planned it, Then I'll make it a feature request.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote