View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 03:57 PM   #526
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
<snip> Next up...I'm about to find out all about Mr. Penumbra and his bookstore, then I may go back to Konrath and try his alcoholic (Jack Daniels) series.
I didn't read the book, but did listen to EP215: Mr. Penumbra’s Twenty-Four-Hour Book Store by Robin Sloan that I downloaded for free from Escape Pod. This was a version from 2009 and I thought it was fun and loved the ending.

http://escapepod.org/2009/09/10/ep21...ur-book-store/
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyfan View Post
I'm listening to a Librivox recording of A Study In Scarlet by A. Conan Doyle. the reader is Laurie Anne Walden. It's quite nicely done and I'm enjoying it so far.
I just read A Study In Scarlet and then downloaded the free LibriVox version Read by Bob Neufeld. Although I really enjoyed reading the story, the audio version was my favorite version to experience.

I also started and have almost finished Kenneth Grahame's The Wind in the Willows [Audible] Narrated by Shelly Frasier. I read various Frog and Toad stories to my son when he was young, but had never read the full Wind in the Willows. It was a cute story to listen to as I did yard and house work.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote