View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 09:33 AM   #5
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by phossler View Post
I can across the CSS content, counter, counter-increment, and counter-reset and thought that these would be a great ( = 'easy') way to number sections and chapters.

Works great (text, TOC, etc.) in Sigil and in Calibre viewer, but in ADE and the Kindle the numbering and the content (like 'Section, 'Topc', 'Area' below don't appear.

Paul
Hi Paul;

Regarding Kindle, (at least K4NT) IT WORKS! I compiled your epub with Kindlegen 2.9 and the mobi I got shows numbering as should be.

Regards
Rubén
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-9189.gif
Views:	288
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	107606  
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote