View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 01:18 PM   #17
imanlhakim
imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPAQ 1950 and PRS-500
I Think this news is unofficial or just hoax. here is respond from ectaco
Quote:
Hi Iman,

Thanks for your message on the jetBook Color. We have not made any announcements on a new version of the jetBook Color, please subscribe to our newsletter for more information.

We do have a great sale on the jetBook color now. The cost is $449.95 ($50 off), also you get a free carrying case and a great ear light reading light.

If you would like to order one now let me know and I would be glad to help you with everything!

Best Regards,
Jerry C
Ectaco Inc.
Fax: (718)728-4023 ATTN: Jerry
Follow Us On Twitter! http://twitter.com/Ectaco
imanlhakim is offline   Reply With Quote